History

VIKTORIJA factory was found in 1939. At that time the company was well-known as a producer of high quality cookies and pastas. After the second world war war it was a part of the state Kaunas confectionery factory (biscuit section). In 1993 the ownership of the company was reinstated to its former owner and the company was renamed to UAB “Viktorija ir partneriai”. The company was modernised by updating the dough preparation hopper, installing modern biscuit baking ovens, acquiring new equipment for packaging and glazing. The company installed a modern computer-based bulk flour delivery system, and a metal detection system in ready-made products. These innovations enabled the improvement of old and the development of new products.